Meat Grinder Ardesto MGL-2050R
The meat grinder with a power of 1800 W and replaceable nozzles for preparation of mince, sausages and kibbeh. Kit also include a nozzle for squeezing tomato juice.
- Cutting plates with holes of three sizes (3, 5 and 7 mm)
- Metal reducer
- Reverse function
- Built-in handle for easy carrying
- Productivity: 2 kg/min
- Rubberized legs to avoid displacement of the meat grinder during operation
- TypeElectric Meat Grinder
- Power, W1800
- Performance, kg/m2
- Number of programs1
- Reverse functionYes
- Lattices3 (3 mm, 5 mm, 7 mm)
- Basic nozzlesFor sausages and kibbeh
- Additional noozlesFor squeezing tomato juice
- Material bodyPolycarbonate
- Tray materialMetal
- Screw unit materialMetal
- Lattice/knife/grater/ sieve materialStainless steel
- ColorWhite, chrome plated, stainless steel
- ProtectionOverheat motor protection
- Dimensions (WxHxD), cm34x30x15.5
- Weight, kg3.12
- Power supply, V220
- Wire length, cm105
- Warranty12 months
- Package dimensions (WxHxD), cm26x35x32
- Package weight, kg4.27
- Package volume, m30.0208
The case and basic nozzles are made of durable white polycarbonate. The front panel has chrome covering, which makes the seeming more premium. Knives, the main lattices and a sieve for squeezing juice are made of durable stainless steel.
The metal screw block is easily joined and fixed with the main part of the meat grinder. A special key provides unlocking and for transport there is an ergonomic handle which is a component of a sophisticated design. Reliable fixation on the working surface is provided by rubberized legs.
The 1800 W engine received protection against overheating and reverse function. The meat grinder’s performance is 2 kg of meat per minute. Metal grates are designed for different size of minced meat, 3 mm, 5 mm and 7 mm. Basic nozzles are designed to form sausages and kibbeh. Nozzle for squeezing tomato juice consists of several parts. It received protection against splashes and a mechanical regulator of cake moisture. The metal tray can be used for the prepared ingredients, and the pusher will speed up the process of making mince or juice.